Testi di interesse
- M. Lodge, K. Wegrich (2014), Crowdsourcing and regulatory reviews: A new way of challenging red tape in British government?, in Regulation & Governance
- D. Moynihan, P. Herd, H. Harvey (2014), Administrative Burden: Learning, Psychological, and Compliance Costs in Citizen-State Interactions, in Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory
- S. Mijs (2014), Comitology and Regulatory Burdens – A Blind Spot?, Clingendael Policy Brief
- R.L. Revesz (2014), Quantifying Regulatory Benefits, in California Law Review, Vol. 102; NYU School of Law, Public Law Research Paper No. 14-16; NYU Law and Economics Research Paper No. 14-12
- ACTAL, Regelrådet, NKR, RPC (2011), The End of the Commission’s Action Programme for Reducing Administrative Burdens in the European Union – What comes next?
- Europea Commission (2011), Europe can do better. Report on best practice in Member States to implement EU legislation in the least burdensome way
- M. Bianco, F. Bripi (2010), Administrative burdens on business activities: regional disparities, in Giornale degli economisti e annali di economia, Vol. 69, n. 2, pp. 37-79