Documents about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
- Council approves launch of trade and investment negotiations with the United States. View press release
- News, documents and events about European Commission mandate to negotiate TTIP (official European Commission website)
- Recommendation for a Council decision, Authorising the opening of negotiations on a comprehensive trade and investment agreement, called the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, between the European Union and the united States of America, COM (2013)136
- Commission Staff Working Document, Impact Assessment Report on the future of EU-US trade relations, Accompanying the document Recommendation for a Council Decision authorising the opening of negotiations on a comprehensive trade and investment agreement, called the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, between the European Union and the United States of America. COM(2013) 136 final, March 2013
- A web page by European Parliamentary Research Service collecting overviews, EU views, US views, stakeholder views and bibliography about TTIP.
- European Parliamentary Research Service, EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership. Detailed Appraisal of the European Commission’s Impact Assessment, April 2014
- European Parliament. JURI and INTA Committees Joint Hearing “TTIP: Regulatory aspects and investor to state dispute settlement and arbitration” focusing on the enforcement of TTIP’s investment protection provisions and the possible alternatives to the investor-to-state dispute settlement mechanism, and on the regulatory coherence and the regulatory cooperation.